We treat every event like a work of art. Each project begins as a blank canvas from which a creative concept evolves. It is then coupled with detailed logistical plans to ensure an absolutely fabulous event that is in line with the client’s objectives and budget requirements.
Each event project we work on is different therefore, we do not offer any set pricing or packages. Most of our planning cycles with our clients run from 2 weeks to 12 months depending on the type of event. The majority of our clients engage us in the very beginning of their event planning process and we are with our clients throughout the entire process up until the actual event date.
How We Manage and Design Your Event
We use a proven logistical project planning methodology to cost out your project, track timelines and manage your over all event project.
We use a design methodology that is based on a defined process typically used in product design. We design creative layouts, lighting plans, décor, event collateral, florals… that meet and exceed the client’s expectation within budget scope.
To Get Your Project Started With Us We:
- Require an Initial meeting/s or call/s to gather more information.
- Create a proposed budget based on the scope of your event requirements. (Note: Detailed creative design plans are only provided after being retained for services. A creative detail plan can be provided before the contract phase for an additional fee)
- Require a non-refundable retainer of 50% once the client has approved the proposed services and budget.
- Provide the client with a Confirmation of Services Contract to sign and return
- Begin the project
- Final payment is due 2 weeks prior to the event date. (Note: a different payment plan may be required if the project has a longer planning cycle)
Key services include:
- Budget Development
- Contract Negotiation
- Event Site Selection
- Planning & Coordination
- Creative Design
- Project Management
- Menu & Beverage Development
- On-site Event Management
- Any Additional Vendor Selection